By Choosing membership you declare that:
Declaration (for Australian Electoral Commission registration purposes only)
1. I wish to become a member of the Citizens Electoral Council of Australia;
2. I am eligible to enroll for Federal elections. (You are eligible to enroll for Federal elections if:
• you are 17 years of age or older; and
• you are an Australian citizen; and
• you have lived at your present address for at least the last month.)
(British subjects who are not Australian citizens are eligible to enroll
for Federal elections if they were on a Commonwealth of Australia
electoral roll on 25 January, 1984.)
3. I am not a member of any other registered political party.
* I consent to this form being forwarded to the Australian Electoral Commission in support of the Party’s application for registration. (*Strike out if not applicable.)
You will be emailed the Official membership form on receipt of payment.
Please post the form to:
PO Box 376
Coburg Vic. 3058
this form is not returned your membership will not be finalised. It is
an Australian Government requirement that the form is returned for you to
be a registered member.
Please note: If you do not have a credit card please call 1800 636 432 to arrange an alternative payment method.